2013년 1월 3일 목요일

Introduction!!

Hello, my name is Ji-hyun Lee. And my nickname is Edogawa Kudo Ai. I'm from Incheon. My hobby is playing piano and reading books. Everyday, I play piano. I started play piano when I was 5 years old. My favorite book is Dectective conan(comic book). Because My favorite animation is Dectective conan. My favorite number is 5. 5 is my lucky number! When I choose number 5, it happens good for me. And I went Philippines 3 times total for 5 months and 5 days. But Philippines is not my favorite country. My favorite country is Canada. I want to go to the Rocky Mountains. Those mountains are very beautiful. And I like collecting pens. So now I have lots of pens.

Dectective conan pictures:






my favorite comicbook




Piano picture:



Rocky Mountains pictures:







댓글 5개:

  1. Hi Ji Hyun,

    You did a great job using pictures to add to your intruduction. I look forward to reading your blog this camp.

    답글삭제
  2. Hi!
    It was enjoyable to look through your great pictures. Try to keep use of pictures or videos in your following posts. You should definitely be great at playing the piano, since you started playing the piano when you were 5. I look forward to reading your next posts.

    Yongwook, Oh (Writing TA)

    답글삭제
  3. Hello!!
    I liked your pictures of conan!
    Also I think that you will play the piano very well because you played it for several years! I used to play the piano but after I didn't practice, now I can't play the piano anymore. Next time I will also visit your blog. See you next time!

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. yes, thank you very much!!
      see you next time!

      삭제